Home /Home Test Kits / 5 Panel Home Urine Test Kit5 Panel Home Urine Test Kit
Search similar item
This easy-to-use 5 panel home test is one of the most reliable devices to check your urine for the 5 most common Drugs of Abuse, such as THC, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamines and Methamphetamines. This products accuracy is strategically designed to meet the Standard Federal Drugs of abuse screening levels.
- Urinate into a sterile container.
- Take out the test cartridge from the foil pouch (Do not take it out until right before the use.)
- Use the dropper to put 6-8 drops of urine into the sample slot. Do not add more than 8 drops.
- In 5 minutes the test results are ready.
Results: There are only three outcomes possible:
- Two red lines appear in both the Control zone and the Test zone. Even if the lines are faint, it is still consider to be passing.
- Negative result indicates that drug levels are below the cutoff level.
- A single red line appears in the Control zone, but not in the Test zone.
- A positive result indicates that drug level is at the cutoff level or above it.
- No lines appear; or one line appears in the Test zone, but not in the Control zone.
- An invalid result may occur because of improper testing procedure or deterioration of the kit. Repeat using a new testing device.
Marijuana (THC) – 50 ng/ml
Amphetamines – 1000 ng/ml
Morphine/Opiates – 2000 ng/ml
Methamphetamines – 500 ng/ml
Cocaine – 300 ng/ml
Home Hair Test Kit
Saliva 6 Drug Test Kit (AMP/mAMP/COC/OPI/THC/PCP)